Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Refinish Dining Room Chairs

I found this amazing table at Ecletic in the Heights in Houston, but it didn't come with any chairs. I had four existing chairs that I was able to use, but I still needed to end chairs. I went to one of my other favorite places in the Heights, Alabama Furniture. A great little consignment shop on Yale St. I got a really good deal on these two chairs, the only thing was they didn't match the table.


With a little elbow grease and some leftover fabric from the other four chairs, I was able to transform these great chairs into these great chairs.


I think they turned out pretty well if I say so myself. Nonetheless, that's another one crossed off my list. Hopefully I can keep with my goal and finish the list before the end of the year. TRUST me, there's still plenty more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment