Monday, May 21, 2012

Magnetic Strip for Pliers


I’m one of those people that when I’m working on something, I seem to accumulate layers of junk on my work surface. That not only inefficient but a pain when you’re trying to look for something and that something usually ends up being my pliers.

While talking to some of the ladies in my Metal Arts class, we started to brainstorm about organization. One of them told me how she used the knife magnets meant for the kitchen in her workroom. What an ingenious idea!!!  So that’s what I’ve done here.

My work surface has gone from looking something like this…..



To this!!!!


I decided this would also be a good place to hang the wire I was working with as well. Lord knows how many times I’ve gone looking for it to be right in front of my face. Well now, it will literally be in front of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment